Enjoy the sunsets and ocean waves surrounding Haystack Rock from this 2,400 square foot, three level home in Pacific City, Oregon. Enter into
the spacious great room with high open beam ceilings and large picture windows. This uniquely decorated 5 bedroom, 3 bath home sleeps
17 people. Great house for family entertaining. Watch your favorite sports event or movies on the 70 INCH HIGH DEFINITION TV with
a BLUE RAY/DVD player or the Arcade Game Room with arcade video games on "free play" and pool table. The large gourmet kitchen has granite
countertops, knotted hickory cabinets, cook top stove, Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, stainless steel refrigerator and microwave. The fully
equipped kitchen has all the amenities, small appliances, dishware, glassware, bakeware, cookware provided.
- (1) King bed and flat screen TV DVD/VCR (main level)
- (1) Queen bed and (1) single bed (main level)
- (1) Queen bed, (1) day bed, (1) full bed, (2) twin pull-out trundle beds, flat screen TV DVD/VCR, Playstation 2 with games
(upper level with panoramic view of ocean and mountains
- (1) Queen bed, (1) single bed, (1) roll-a-way bed and flat screen TV DVD/VCR (lower level)
- (1) King bed, (1) roll-a-way bed, 42 inch LCD TV, and master bath (lower level)
- Tub/shower, toilet, granite top sink (main level)
- Tub/shower, toilet, granite top sink (lower level)
- Master bath - Large shower with two seats, toilet, granite top sink (lower level)
- Washer, dryer, granite top sink (lower level)
Other amenities include a Weber gas barbecue and extra propane tank, wrap-around deck, high-speed wireless internet, Ipod dock station,
MP3 player/Iphone hookup/CD, video library, games, free long-distance calling to anywhere in the United States, Canada and Puerto
Rico. Linens, towels, beach towels, paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, foil, plastic wrap, etc.), laundry soap, dish soap, hair
dryers, beach chairs, sand toys, boogie boards, skim boards, kites, etc. provided.
This home is located in Kiwanda Shores, a private gated community in Pacific City on the second row from the beachfront with beach access
25 feet away with a low bank sandy slope to the ocean. "Seas End" is 1/4 mile to Cape Kiwanda where they surf and climb the 200 foot sand dune
of the Cape. At the Cape is the Pelican Pub restaurant and microbrewery (which has won world wide awards), and where dory boats go out through
the surf (the only place on the Oregon coast). Pacific City is about 25 minutes south of Tillamook (Home of the Tillamook Cheese Factory) and
about 20 minutes north of Lincoln City (Factory Outlet stores and Chinook Winds Casino).
This is a non-smoking house with parking for 5 cars.
Your stay at "Seas End" will be a very enjoyable and memorable experience, and you will be wanting to return again.